31st National Foundation of Digestive Diseases (NFDD) Day 2021
As part of National Foundation of Digestive Diseases' efforts to promote public awareness on gastrointestinal and liver disorders among Singaporeans, they are organising the long-awaited NFDD day this year on the 28th of November 2021. This year's theme will be about Digestive Health in the time of COVID-19 and will feature a panel of expert speakers consisting of gastroenterology specialists, clinical dieticians and psychologists who will share about interesting topics.
Date: 28 November 2021
English Session - 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Mandarin Session - 4.00pm to 5.50pm
1. Prof Gwee Kok Ann - Gastroenterologist & Gastro Specialist, Gleneagles Hospital
2. Dr Jonathan Lee - Consultant, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, NUH
3. Ms Hazel Yeong - Clinical Dietician, KTPH
4. Ms Michelle Shi - Senior Clinical Psychologist, SGH
1. Prof Lee Yuan Kun - Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS
2. Dr Kewin Siah - Consultant, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, NUH
3. Dr Frances Lim - Senior Consultant Surgeon, Colorectal Clinic Associates, Mount Elizabeth Novena
At Miraco Nutripharm, we share the same mission as NFDD and are passionate about improving public health via education in various disease areas like gut health. We also promote health and wellness through evidence-based health supplements such as our clinically developed probiotics for gut health, Pro-Gut™.
Sign up for the FREE public symposium below.